This is just the beginning of Jobs’ legacy. Programming is becoming cool. Rad.
omg i would have been all ABOUT app club in 6th grade
Los Angeles sixth-grade developer Thomas Suarez teaches other students how to make apps with his ‘App Club’ at school. Why aren’t App Clubs standard fare at all schools, just like French, drama, and music?
- meetthesoufflegirl reblogged this from livloving
- nicknameless likes this
- amyelizabeth reblogged this from handsomecode and added:
- blondell-avila reblogged this from good
- livloving reblogged this from handsomecode and added:
- nunika likes this
- sink-the-dynasty likes this
- ciaobruna reblogged this from handsomecode
- luminari reblogged this from good
- phreonx likes this
- This was featured in #Education
- good posted this